Every invidiual mobile user wish to have longer battery life on their phone
Avenir Telecom appears to have had that same thought in their mind while developing the Power Max P18K Pop smartphone for Energizer.
The French telecom company unveiled the beast at the 2019 Mobile World Congress (MWC) this week, and it’s an absolute beast of a device, containing what Avenir claims in a press release is “the highest capacity battery ever seen in a smartphone” — but don’t expect it to fit in the pocket of your skinny jeans.
- Pop up selfie camera (16+2) dual camera
- Back camera (12+5+2) Triple camera
- USB Type c port with the reversible connector
- 18-watt fast charging
- Helio P70 processor
- 18000 mah huge battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infinity 6.2 inches Display
- Resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Os Android 9.0(pie)
- Expected price Around 600-700 Dollars
What do you think about this phone please comment down below.